CORONAVIRUS Webinar (online talk )
Dr Lawrence Chan, a GP Northbridge Medical Practice, will be conducting a free webinar on the COVID-19 pandemic, and answering any questions you may have.
WHEN: Wednesday 15th April at 8 – 9 pm.
Topics will include:
- What we know about COVID-19
- What is the worry?
- How to reduce your risk
- Why the current recommendations from the government
- How long will this go on for?
- Seeing your GP during COVID-19 pandemic
- Any other questions that you may have
How to watch the webinar
You need to RSVP for the webinar.
To participate in the live webinar, follow these steps:
- Click on the Webinar link http://tiny.cc/GPTalk, or paste into your web browser. You will be taken to a registration form to complete.
- You will receive the log in details for the webinar once you have registered.
For accurate up to date information regarding Coronavirus (Covid-19) Visit NSW Government – Coronavirus (COVID-19) https://preview.nsw.gov.au/covid-19for advice and information for community and businesses, including information about COVID-19 symptoms, testing and social distancing.